The FAM Yuran™ is very hygienic belt dicer that can handle a wide variety of products with a minimum of fines. Setting, cleaning and maintenance of the machine are easy. The cutting machine is especially suited for processing various meat products, from fresh-chilled to frozen-tempered (until –10°C) and from cooked to hot (up to 60°C). Product of a natural or predetermined thickness is fed onto a 220 mm (9”) wide feedbelt, which carries the product to the dicing/strip cutting unit.
The product in its natural thickness is guided by the feedroll towards the circular knives. The circular knives cut the product in strips, after which the crosscut knife spindle cuts them into dices of the desired height.
Both the circular knife spindle and the crosscut knife spindle can be exchanged in one movement thanks to the FAM quick release system. This avoids the loss of precious production time when changing the cutting size.
- High hygienic standard that meets the industry’s requirements
- Unmatched in hand-pulled look applications
- Smart design ensures operator-friendliness
- Completely manufactured in stainless steel
- Can process meat & poultry products at high capacity